- Tractor Units
- 44,000 kg GVW
- 2005 (55 Reg)
- Sleeper cab
- Right Hand Drive
Cat C12-450 Euro 3, Jake Brake, 16 Speed Manual, Twinline Hydraulics, Drive Axle Air Suspension, Eminox, Sunvisor, Alloy Fuel Tank, Beacons, Sleeper Cab, Night Heater, Air Con, CD Player, Cruise. £14,750 +VAT
If in doubt, walk away, there are plenty more trucks out there!
7 Point Buying Guide
- Research the market and compare prices so you know the price your paying is a fair one. Also check you can afford the running costs.
- Check the truck's history including V5, service, MOT and insurance records to ensure the current owner actually owns the truck!
- View the truck in daylight and at the seller's premises and check that the address you go to matches the address in the V5 log book.
- Get the truck checked by an independent mechanic to ensure it is mechanically sound.
- Check that the mileage is genuine and hasn't been turned back or 'clocked'. Check that the mileage is consistent with the age and condition of the truck.
- Take the truck for a test drive for at least 10-15 minutes on a variety of roads to check that it runs well, make sure you are insured first! Look to get it checked by an independent mechanic too.
- Get as much information as you can from the seller including all the documentation as point 2 above. If they hold back, don't hand over any money.