2010 MAN TGX 26.440 6X2/2 BLS XM Tractor Unit 6x2 Diesel in Bristol
Snows Commercials Ltd
- Tractor Units
- 44,000 kg GVW
- 10518 cc
- Right Hand Drive
- 2010 (60 Reg)
- High sleeper cab
- 440 HP
Damaged Repairable cab side, nearside "A" pillar and frontal. Engine starts. Sell complete or may break for parts. XXL Sleeper cab with spoiler kit. Adblu engine. £POA
If in doubt, walk away, there are plenty more trucks out there!
7 Point Buying Guide
- Research the market and compare prices so you know the price your paying is a fair one. Also check you can afford the running costs.
- Check the truck's history including V5, service, MOT and insurance records to ensure the current owner actually owns the truck!
- View the truck in daylight and at the seller's premises and check that the address you go to matches the address in the V5 log book.
- Get the truck checked by an independent mechanic to ensure it is mechanically sound.
- Check that the mileage is genuine and hasn't been turned back or 'clocked'. Check that the mileage is consistent with the age and condition of the truck.
- Take the truck for a test drive for at least 10-15 minutes on a variety of roads to check that it runs well, make sure you are insured first! Look to get it checked by an independent mechanic too.
- Get as much information as you can from the seller including all the documentation as point 2 above. If they hold back, don't hand over any money.
- V5 Log Book seen
- 15 min Test Drive
- Mileage checked
- Tyres checked
- MOT certificate
- Price compared
- Seller researched
- History checked
The vehicle prices displayed in Euro and Sterling are estimates based on conversion rates supplied by ECB. Please check the price with the seller before proceeding with a transaction.